PG Master's Program University Admission
Service: Process Postgraduate Master’s Program University Admission, for a university in Ukraine, as agreed by both the candidate and the consultant.
Processed Admission Will Consist Of:
- Original University Invitation / Admission Letter;
- Delivery To Candidate;
- Visa Support Letter (sent to the Ukraine Embassy of the candidate’s country of origin or official residence).
Complimentary Bonus Guides
- Vital Checklist For University Admission, Visa & Traveling Guide.
Delivery Method: Regular Post Delivery or Courier Delivery (Select During Checkout).
Click Below To Apply.
University Admission Requirements (for processing university admission / invitation letter):
- Valid International Passport.
- Certificate / Result of Secondary / High School Completion With Grades.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate in A Field Relevant To The Intending Master’s Degree Program.
- Transcript of Bachelors Degree Certificate Indicating Course Composition and Total Academic Hours for Each Course.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate Must Be Issued Not More Than Ten (10) Years Prior To The Year Of Application.
- Personal Data Collection and Processing Consent (provided).
- Full Payment for the University Admission Processing and Visa Support Fee.
University Enrollment / Registration Requirements (post-arrival university enrollment)
- A Valid International Passport.
- A Type D Visa With Validity Period Not Less Than 15 Days Upon University Registration.
- Original University Invitation Letter.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Secondary / High School Certificate & Result With Grades.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Bachelors Degree Certificate & Transcript Showing Course Composition and Academic Hours for Each Course.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Original and Translated / Legalized Copy Of Medical Test Result indicating Medical Fitness to Study in Ukraine, and Absence of HIV.
- Immigration Card, Obtained at The Airport During Arrival.
- One Year Open Return Ticket.
- Full Payment Of Tuition, Accommodation Cost and Other Applicable University Registration Payments.
- 6 – 8 Passport-Sized Photos (60 x 40 mm).
- Good knowledge of English language. If Not, Candidate May Have To Undergo A Preparatory Program.
- A Nostrification Process Will Be Applicable, After Admission, To Verify Submitted Admission Documents.
- “University admission requirements” apply to requirements for processing university admission / invitation letter.
- “University Enrollment / Registration Requirements” apply to requirements for processing university registration / enrollment upon arrival.
Click Below To Proceed.