Here are the Ukraine University Admission Top Ten (10) Statistics For International Students Enrollment – 2015 / 2016 Admission Year.
It includes three main aspects:
- Universities with the highest enrollment for international students
- Countries with the highest number of international students
- Cities in Ukraine with the highest number of international student residents in Ukraine.
Top 10 Universities In Ukraine With The Highest Number Of International Students Enrollment For The 2015 / 2016 Admission Year.
- National University of Pharmacy, Kharkiv
- I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy of Health
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Zaporizhahya State Medical University
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsa
- Odessa National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
# 1: Kharkiv National University (V. N. KARAZIN)
From the statistics, Kharkiv National University (V. N. Karazin) leads the other universities with regards to the number of international students enrolled for the 2015 admission year. One more thing that is glaring from the statistics is that almost all the top ten universities are medical universities. This goes a long way to showing the quality of Ukraine’s medical education.
Top 10 Countries Of International Students In Ukraine For The 2015 / 2016 Admission Year.
# 1: Azerbaijan
From the statistics, the highest number of international students enrolled for the 2015 academic year happens to come from Azerbaijan. It is also obvious, from the statistics, that the major geographic catchment zones for international students in Ukraine are Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Top 10 Cities In Ukraine – International Students Favourites For The 2015 / 2016 Admission Year.
# 1: Kharkiv
Kharkiv is obviously the international students’ favourite as evident from the statistics, even topping the capital, Kyiv. This isn’t much of a surprise, as Kharkiv has traditionally been an educational citadel of Ukraine, and among the cities with the highest number of higher educational institutions in Ukraine.